Holme (or Holme on Swale) is a small village and civil parish in the Hambleton district of North Yorkshire, England. It is located near Pickhill, Sinderby and Ainderby Quernhow, on the west bank of the River Swale. The population of the parish was estimated at 60 in 2010.
Holme was historically a township in the ancient parish of Pickhill in the North Riding of Yorkshire. At the time of the Domesday Book in 1086 it belonged to the Bishop of Durham as part of his manor of Hutton Conyers and Howgrave. The township formed a detached part of the wapentake of Allertonshire, and retained a detached part at Howgrave, west of the village, apparently only a single farm, into the 19th century. The township was for that reason referred to as Holme cum Howgrave. Holme became a separate civil parish in 1866.