Helmdon is a village and civil parish about about 4 miles (6.4 km) north of Brackley in South Northamptonshire District in Northamptonshire, England. The village is on the River Tove, which is flanked by meadows that separate the village into two. Since 1935 the parish has included the hamlets of Astwell and Falcutt which had been previously combined into one civil parish (Astwell and Falcott). Today's parish covers more than 1,550 acres (630 ha). The 2011 UK Census recorded a parish population of 899.
For more information, see the EN Wikipedia article Helmdon. Information on many topics including lacemaking which was an occupation carried on in the homes in the parish.