Hartismere Rural District was a rural district in the county of East Suffolk, England. It was expanded in 1934 by merging with the disbanded Hoxne Rural District with a slight readjustment of boundaries. It was named after the ancient Hundred of Hartismere and administered from Eye.
Since 1 April 1974 it has formed part of the District of Mid Suffolk.
At the time of its dissolution it consisted of 52 civil parishes.