Harthill is a village in the Metropolitan Borough of Rotherham (part of South Yorkshire, England), on the border with Derbyshire. It lies between Killamarsh and Thorpe Salvin, and is located at approximately , at an elevation of around 110 metres above sea level. In the 2001 census, the civil parish of Harthill with Woodall had a population of 1,909.
The parish church of All Hallows dates from 1085, when it was commissioned by William de Warenne. The tower is 14th century. Thomas Osborne, 4th Duke of Leeds, a major landowner is interred in the crypt.
Harthill has two public houses: the Beehive and the Blue Bell.
Harthill is the principal village in the civil parish of Harthill with Woodall. The parish also contains Harthill Reservoir which feeds the Chesterfield Canal, Nor Wood, and the hamlet of Woodall with its M1 motorway service station.