Harswell is a hamlet in the East Riding of Yorkshire, England. It is approximately 3.5 miles (5.6 km) west of Market Weighton town centre and 5 miles (8 km) south of Pocklington, a mile west of the A614 road.
Harswell was served by Everingham railway station on the Selby to Driffield Line between 1853 and 1954.
Historically, Harswell was an ecclesiastical parish in the wapentake of Harthill. From 1894 until 1935, Harswell was a civil parish in Pocklington Rural District. In 1935 it merged with the neighbouring civil parish of Everingham to become the enlarged parish of Everingham, or, as sometimes known, the parish of Everingham and Harswell.