Harrietta is a village in Wexford County of the U.S. state of Michigan. The population was 143 at the 2010 census. The village is on the boundary between Slagle Township on the west and Boon Township on the east, with about half of the village in each.
Harrietta was first platted by James M. Ashley in 1889. It was incorporated as a village in 1891 with the name of Gaston. It was named Hariette in 1892 and the present spelling was adopted in 1923.