Hancock is a town in Delaware County, New York, United States. The town contains a village, also named Hancock. The town is in the southwest part of the county. The population was 3,224 at the 2010 census.
This town was established in 1806 from part of the town of Colchester. It is named for John Hancock, signer of the Declaration of the Independence. Located at Lordville are the Lordville Presbyterian Church and Ravina, both listed on the National Register of Historic Places.