Hampole is a small village and civil parish in the Metropolitan Borough of Doncaster (part of South Yorkshire, England), on the border with West Yorkshire. Historically part of the West Riding of Yorkshire, the eastern boundary of the parish is marked by the Great North Road, and the parish lies in what was once the Barnsdale Forest. It has a population of 187.
Hampole railway station opened in January 1885 and closed on 7 January 1952.
In addition to Hampole, the parish contains the hamlet of Skelbrooke, located approximately 1.2 miles north at an elevation of around 115 feet above sea level. The village has a 12th-century church. Close to the church is Skelbrooke Hall, the grounds of which contain some outstanding examples of ash and sycamore trees.
Historically, Hampole was an extraparochial area in the wapentake of Strafforth and Tickhill. It has links to the ecclesiastical parish of Adwick le Street. From 1894 until 1974, Hampole was located in Doncaster Rural District.