Ham and Stone is a modern parish in Gloucestershire, England. There are references in Wikipedia to Stone being the original parish, but there is no date for the merger with Ham or if it might simply be a change of name. The parish was definitely named Ham and Stone by 1870 (A Vision of Britain through Time).
A Vision of Britain through Time provides the following description of Ham from John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales of 1870-72:
Stone is a small village in the parish of Ham and Stone in Gloucestershire, England. It is located on the A38 road, just south-west of its crossing of the Little Avon River, roughly halfway between Bristol and Gloucester. It is adjacent to the county boundary with South Gloucestershire. The part of the community just north-east of the river is called Woodford. To the north lies the village of Newport. (Woodford and Newport have been redirected to the neighbouring parish of Alkington in which they are located.)
The village has many strong links with the nearby town of Berkeley.