|Name||Greens and Glantlees|
|Type||Township, Civil parish|
|Located in||Northumberland, England ( - 1955)|
|See also||Felton, Northumberland, England||ancient parish in which it was located|
|Coquetdale Ward, Northumberland, England||ancient county division in which it was part located|
|Morpeth Ward, Northumberland, England||ancient county division in which it was part located|
|Newton on the Moor, Northumberland, England||civil parish into which it was absorbed in 1955|
- source: Family History Library Catalog
A Vision of Britain through Time provides the following description of Greens and Glantlees from John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales of 1870-72:
- "GREENS AND GLANTLEES, a township in Felton parish, Northumberland; 6 miles NE of Rothbury. Acres: 979. Population: 22. Houses: 5."
Greens and Glantlees was a township in the ancient parish of Felton and became a separate civil parish in 1866. In 1955 the civil parish was abolished and the area was absorbed into the parish of Newton on the Moor.
- Northumberland Archives previously known as Northumberland Collections Service and Northumberland County Record Office. Now based within Woodhorn Museum in Ashington and providing free access to numerous records for local and family historians alike.
- Full postal address: Museum and Northumberland Archives, Queen Elizabeth II Country Park, Ashington, Northumberland, NE63 9YF; Phone: 01670 624455
- There is a branch office in Berwick upon Tweed.
Categories: Northumberland, England | Greens and Glantlees, Northumberland, England | Felton, Northumberland, England | Coquetdale Ward, Northumberland, England | Morpeth Ward, Northumberland, England | Newton on the Moor, Northumberland, England