Great Wymondley is a village and ancient parish in the North Hertfordshire District of Hertfordshire, England. The parish was merged in 1937 with the neighbouring parish of Little Wymondley to become the civil parish of Wymondley.
Great Wymondley is a village situated near Hitchin in Hertfordshire. It is dominated by its small Norman church with a large apsidal chancel and 15th century nave roof. There are also earthworks of a former motte-and-bailey castle, and Delamere House, an elegant Elizabethan building. There are also a number of thatched cottages, including a row of terraced cottages each named after one of King Henry VIII's wives. Despite the names, Great Wymondley is much smaller than its neighbour, Little Wymondley.