Grand Blanc Charter Township is a charter township of Genesee County in the U.S. state of Michigan. The population was 35,705 at the 2010 census. The city of Grand Blanc is situated within the township, but it administratively autonomous.
Originally settled by Chippewa Indians, the township took its name—French for "Great white"—from French traders who arrived before 1800. Afterwards, pioneer families began settling in the township. The oldest unit of government in Genesee County, Grand Blanc Township was organized in 1833. The township began to boom in 1862 with the arrival of the railroad (now known as the CSX Saginaw Subdivision). The City of Grand Blanc incorporated as a city in 1930.
An effort to consolidate the city and township into a single political entity was rejected by voters in both the city and township on May 2, 2006.