Gisburn (formerly Gisburne) is a village, civil parish and ward within the Ribble Valley borough of Lancashire, England. It lies northeast of Clitheroe and west of Skipton. The parish of Gisburn had a population of 506, and the ward had 1287, recorded in the 2001 census.
The former spelling of Gisburne was phased out after the introduction of railways in the parish. Gisburn railway station was closed under the Beeching Axe in 1962. Before standardized spelling, Gisburne and similar spellings were also sometimes used for Guisborough in North Yorkshire, leading to Gisburn often being referred to as "Gisburn in Craven".
Historically, Gisburn was an ecclesiastical parish in Staincliffe Wapentake. From 1894 until 1974, Gisburn was located in Bowland Rural District. In 1974 the area became part of the Ribble Valley District in Lancashire.