Gipping Rural District was a rural district in the county of East Suffolk, England. It was created in 1934 by the merger of the disbanded Bosemere and Claydon Rural District and the disbanded East Stow Rural District, under a County Review Order.
It was named after the River Gipping and administered from Needham Market. On 1 April 1974 it was abolished under the Local Government Act 1972, and has since formed part of the District of Mid Suffolk.
At the time of its dissolution it consisted of the following 49 civil parishes.