Ghent is an unincorporated hamlet in central Bath Township, Summit County, Ohio, United States. It lies in the area of Granger and Cleveland-Massillon Roads just north of the Ghent Road exit of Interstate 77. It is included in the Montrose-Ghent census-designated place.
As early as 1815, the village of Ghent had several mills powered by Yellow Creek.
Today, it has a number of local businesses such a gas station, restaurants, a bakery, a dentist office.