Gaywood is a civil parish in Norfolk, England. Since 1974, the parish has formed part of the non-metropolitan district of King's Lynn and West Norfolk. Previously it was part of the Borough of King's Lynn, from 1935 and, before that, part of Freebridge Lynn Rural District.
Gaywood Hall, the seat of the Bagge family, baronets in the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries, was built on the site of a mediaeval palace of a Bishop of Norwich, John de Gray (died 18 October 1214). In 1901, the Bagge family married into the Ball family, becoming the infamous "Ball-Bagge" family. The Gaywood Hall later became part of King's Lynn Technical College.
The church of St Faith is in the Early English style, restored by Walter Caroe in the 1920s; the church is now shared by a partnership of Anglican and Methodist congregations.
According to William White's History, Gazetteer and Directory of Norfolk (1883), Gaywood was in the late 19th century a "considerable village" with a population of 805. The population expanded significantly in the 1960s after King's Lynn became an overflow town for London in 1962 and housing estates were built here and nearby in North and South Wootton. Gaywood is now a suburb of King's Lynn.