|Alt names||Fugelestou||source: Domesday Book (1985) p 170|
|Located in||Lincolnshire, England|
Fulstow, Lincolnshire in A Vision of Britain Through Time
- source: Getty Thesaurus of Geographic Names
- source: Family History Library Catalog
- the text in this section is copied from an article in Wikipedia
Fulstow is a small marsh village in the East Lindsey district of Lincolnshire, England, half way between the towns of Louth and Grimsby. It is scattered around the "30 foot" contour road. which joins Fulstow to the neighbouring villages of Covenham and Alvingham to the south and Tetney to the north. The village is situated on the Greenwich Meridian Line. It has fresh water springs and a population of approximately 550.
Fulstow Grade II listed Anglican church is dedicated to St Lawrence. It originates from the early 13th century and is in Early English style.
In 1885 Kelly's recorded the existence of three village chapels: Wesleyan, Primitive Methodist and Wesleyan Reformers. Agriculture centred on the growing of wheat, barley, oats and turnips.