- source: Getty Thesaurus of Geographic Names
- the text in this section is based on an article in Wikipedia
Fullerton is a village and civil parish in the Test Valley District of Hampshire, England. The village lies west to the River Test, just off the A3057 road. Its nearest large town is Andover, which lies approximately 4.1 miles (6.7 km) north from the village although it lies closer to smaller town of Stockbridge.
Fullerton was a tything in the ancient parish and civil parish of Wherwell which was part of Andover Rural District from 1894 until 1974.
- Victoria County History of Hampshire, volume 4, chapter on Wherwell.
- GENUKI has a list of archive holders in Hampshire including the Hampshire Record Office, various museums in Portsmouth and Southhampton, the Isle of Wight Record Office and Archives.
- The Hampshire Online Parish Clerk project has a large collection of transcriptions from Parish Registers across Hampshire.
- A listing of all the Registration Districts in England and Wales since their introduction in 1837 together with tables listing the parishes that were part of each district and the time period covered, along with detailed notes on changes of parish name, mergers, etc. Do respect the copyright on this material.
- The three-storey City Museum in Winchester covers the Iron Age and Roman periods, the Middle Ages, and the Victorian period.
- Volumes in The Victoria County History Series are available for Hampshire through British History Online. There are three volumes and the county is covered by parishes within the old divisions of "hundreds".
- A collection of maps on the A Vision of Britain through Time website illustrating the English county of Hampshire over the period 1832-1932 (the last two are expandible):
- A group of maps of the post-1974 municipal districts or boroughs of Hampshire on Wikipedia Commons