Frampton is a village in the Borough of Boston, Lincolnshire, England. The village is situated approximately south from the town of Boston and to the east (the seaward side) of the A16, which runs along the townlands. The village lies on the edge of one of the great marine creek levees formed during the Bronze Age, to from the modern salt marsh.
The village is one of eighteen parishes which, together with Boston, form the Borough of Boston in the county of Lincolnshire. Local governance of Frampton was reorganised on 1 April 1974, as a result of the Local Government Act 1972. The parish forms its own electoral ward.
Hitherto, the parish had formed part of Boston Rural District, in the Parts of Holland. Holland was one of the three divisions (formally known as parts) of the traditional county of Lincolnshire. Since the Local Government Act of 1888, Holland had been in most respects, a county in itself.