|Type||City or town|
- the text in this section is copied from an article in Wikipedia
Foy, as a person, may refer to:
- Foy D. Kohler, American diplomat
- brian d foy, American computer programmer and author
- Bryan Foy, American film director and producer who was earlier one of the "Seven Little Foys"
- Charles H. Foy, American Medal of Honor recipient
- Chris Foy (actor), an Australian actor
- Chris Foy (referee) (b. 1962), English football referee
- Claire Foy (b. 1984), an English actress
- Des Foy (b. 1963), an Irish rugby player
- Eddie Foy (1856–1928), an American vaudeville actor and comedian, or his children, who were billed as the "Seven Little Foys"
- Eddie Foy, Jr., American character actor who was earlier one of the "Seven Little Foys"
- Fred Foy, an American actor and voice performer
- Keith Foy, an Irish footballer
- Kevin Foy, an American mayor
- Kylie Foy (b. 1971), a New Zealand field hockey player
- Laura Foy (b. 1976), an American television host
- Mary Foy, an American librarian
- Mathilda Foy (1813–1869), Swedish philanthropist
- Matt Foy (b. 1983), a Canadian ice hockey player
- Maximilien Sebastien Foy (1775–1825), a French military leader, statesman and writer
- Peter Foy (1925–2005), an English stage-flight-effects specialist
- Robbie Foy (b. 1985), a Scottish footballer
- Vincent Foy (fl. late 20th century), Canadian Catholic cleric
Foy, as a place, may refer to:
Foy may also refer to:
Help fund new features!