Foxholes is a village and civil parish in the Ryedale district of North Yorkshire, England. It lies on the B1249 road, 9 miles (14.5 km) south of Scarborough, 11 miles (17.7 km) north-west of Bridlington, and 7 miles (11.3 km) north-east of Sledmere.
Foxholes civil parish was established in 1935 within Norton Rural District. It was created as a merger of Butterwick civil parish and Foxholes with Boythorpe civil parish, both of which had been parts of Driffield Urban District. With the nationwide municipal reorganization of 1974, Norton Rural District was abolished and the municipal government of the area was taken over by the Rydale District of North Yorkshire.
Foxholes ecclesiastical parish was located in the Dickering Wapentake and included both Butterwick and Boythorpe hamlets.