Flecknoe is a village in the Rugby district of Warwickshire, England. The village is within the parish of Wolfhampcote. Its name came from Anglo-Saxon Fleccanhóh = "Flecca's hill-spur". The village is shown as Fleckno on the Christopher Saxton map of 1637.
Flecknoe is quite an isolated village, being one mile from the nearest main road (the A425 Southam - Daventry road) and is connected only by narrow lanes. Flecknoe has a small church, dedicated to St. Mark, which was built with railway money in 1891 as compensation for disruption to the nearby ancient village of Wolfhampcote.
Flecknoe once had a railway station on the former Weedon to Leamington Spa branch line. The station was over a mile north of the village and effectively in the middle of nowhere, consequently it was an early victim of British Railways' closure programme, the last passenger train running on 3 November 1952. However, the line survived carrying freight until 2 December 1963.