Fimber is a village and civil parish in the East Riding of Yorkshire, England. It is situated approximately 8 miles (13 km) north-west of Driffield town centre and 3 miles (4.8 km) south-west of the village of Sledmere. It lies on the B1248 road. Fimber was served by Sledmere and Fimber railway station on the Malton and Driffield Railway between 1853 and 1950.
The civil parish is formed by the village of Fimber and the hamlet of Towthorpe. According to the 2001 UK census, Fimber parish had a population of 91.
Historically, Fimber was in the ecclesiastical parish of Wetwang in the wapentake of Buckrose. From 1894 until 1974, Fimber was located in Driffield Rural District. Towthorpe was merged into Fimber in 1935. Prior to that it had been a separate civil parish.
In 1974 most of what had been the East Riding of Yorkshire was joined with the northern part of Lincolnshire to became a new English county named Humberside. The urban and rural districts of the former counties were abolished and Humberside was divided into non-metropolitan districts. The new organization did not meet with the pleasure of the local citizenry and Humberside was wound up in 1996. The area north of the River Humber was separated into two "unitary authorities"—Kingston-upon-Hull covering the former City of Hull and its closest environs, and the less urban section which, once again, named itself the East Riding of Yorkshire.