Farnham is a small village and civil parish in Essex, England, situated near Bishop's Stortford. The population is approximately 300. It is divided up into several areas, such as Farnham, Hazel End, Bell's Cottages, Saven End and Farnham Green.
The parish was part of the Stansted Rural District from 1894 until 1934 when it was abolished. It was then transferred into Saffron Walden Rural District. Since 1974 it has been located in the Uttlesford District of Essex.