Fangfoss is a village in the East Riding of Yorkshire, England. It is situated approximately 11 miles (18 km) to the east of the city of York and 3.5 miles (5.6 km) north-west of the town of Pocklington.
Fangfoss was served by Fangfoss railway station on the York to Beverley Line between 1847 and 1959. In 1987 the station was given a Grade II listed building status.
Historically, Fangfoss was an ecclesiastical parish in the wapentake of Harthill. From 1894 until 1974, Fangfoss was located in Pocklington Rural District. Together with Bolton it now forms the civil parish of Fangfoss with Bolton.
In 1974 most of what had been the East Riding of Yorkshire was joined with the northern part of Lincolnshire to became a new English county named Humberside. The urban and rural districts of the former counties were abolished and Humberside was divided into non-metropolitan districts. The new organization did not meet with the pleasure of the local citizenry and Humberside was wound up in 1996. The area north of the River Humber was separated into two "unitary authorities"—Kingston-upon-Hull covering the former City of Hull and its closest environs, and the less urban section which, once again, named itself the East Riding of Yorkshire.