Eppleworth is a hamlet in the East Riding of Yorkshire, England. It is situated on Westfields Road and lies to the south of Skidby and to the west of Cottingham. Further west along Westfields Road lies Raywell.
In 1823 Baine's History, Directory and Gazetteer of the County of York gave Eppleworth's name as 'Epplewith'. At the time it was in the parish of Skidby and the Wapentake of Harthill. Recorded in the hamlet were a farmer and a yeoman.