Eidsvold is a small town in the North Burnett region of Queensland, Australia. It is situated on the Burnett Highway approximately north of the state capital, Brisbane. The town is the self-proclaimed Beef Capital of the Burnett and is a hub for the regional cattle industry. At the 2006 census, Eidsvold had a population of 459.
The town is named for Eidsvold station, a nearby property, that is named for Eidsvoll, Norway. The station was given this name by the Archer brothers, settlers who had land holdings in Norway. The Eidsvold run was licensed to Thomas Archer in June 1848. The Town Reserve, east of the station homestead, was proclaimed 19 March 1890, and the post office opened 19 September 1887.