Edvin Loach, also Edwin Loach, is a village in eastern Herefordshire, England, about four miles north of the town of Bromyard, and near the village of Edwyn Ralph. It is part of the modern civil parish of Edvin Loach and Saltmarshe.
The old Church was built in the mid 1000s or later and was dedicated to St Giles. It is built within the earthworks of a Norman motte and bailey castle. Later it was re-dedicated to St Mary. The old church gradually became dilapidated, though its roof was still intact as late as the 1890s. It is in the guardianship of English Heritage.
The new St Mary's Church, designed by Victorian architect Sir George Gilbert Scott in 1860, stands next to the ruins of the old church. This is a fine example of 19th-century church architecture designed in the Early English style.