Easton-Bavents is a hamlet in the Waveney District and the county of Suffolk in England. It was once the most easterly ecclesiastical parish in England; a map of Suffolk dated around 1610 shows a headland projecting eastwards into the sea there. However, it is now restricted to a stretch of the Suffolk coast to the east of Reydon, as coastal erosion has caused Easton-Bavents to be under the North Sea for over 1 mile (1.6 km) east of that stretch. The remaining area is now part of the civil parish of Reydon.
During the Middle Ages Easton Bavents was a parish of some importance and in the 14th century it was granted a weekly market as well as a three-day-long fair on the feast day of St Nicholas. Records indicate that the parish church, also dedicated to St Nicholas was in use in 1639 and a rector was appointed as late as 1666. However, around that time, the cliff on which the village was built collapsed and the church itself seems to have gone under the sea during the latter part of the 17th century. A chapel dedicated to St Margaret was also erected but that too is now long gone.
Its population in 1801 was 17, in 1901 16, and in 1971 19. Easton Bavents continued to be a civil parish until 1974.