Eastburn is a hamlet in the East Riding of Yorkshire, England, which now forms part of the civil parish of Kirkburn. It is situated in the Yorkshire Wolds on the A164 road, approximately 2.5 miles (4 km) south-west of Driffield town centre and 3 miles (4.8 km) north-west of the village of Hutton Cranswick.
Historically, Eastburn was in the ecclesiastical parish of Kirkburn in the wapentake of Harthill. From 1894 until 1935, Eastburn was a civil parish within Driffield Rural District and included the hamlet of Kelleythorpe. In 1935 it merged with the civil parish of Kirkburn and Battleburn to form the civil parish of Kirkburn.
In 1974 most of what had been the East Riding of Yorkshire was joined with the northern part of Lincolnshire to became a new English county named Humberside. The urban and rural districts of the former counties were abolished and Humberside was divided into non-metropolitan districts. The new organization did not meet with the pleasure of the local citizenry and Humberside was wound up in 1996. The area north of the River Humber was separated into two "unitary authorities"—Kingston-upon-Hull covering the former City of Hull and its closest environs, and the less urban section which, once again, named itself the East Riding of Yorkshire.