East Farndon is a small linear village and civil parish about one mile south of Market Harborough in the Daventry district of Northamptonshire, England. The village is close to the border with Leicestershire, and has a Leicestershire post code and telephone dialling code. At the time of the 2001 census, the parish's population was 258 people.
The village is mentioned in the Domesday Book of 1086. In a field on the west side of the parish is the 'Judith Stone'. This is a glacial erratic, brought from probably hundreds of miles away during an ice age. It is thought to take its name from the Countess Judith, niece of William the Conqueror. She is recorded in the Domesday Book as holding land in the parish, so perhaps the stone marked a boundary of some kind.
The church stands at the top of a hill and the village street runs down the hill quite steeply from there towards the town of Market Harborough. The church dates mainly from the 13th and 14th centuries and has a fine tower which can be seen for some miles around.