1621 East 118th St.
A quick visit to Google Maps shows that there are no cemeteries located within the borders of East Cleveland, a suburb of Cleveland; however, the East Cleveland Township Cemetery is located in Cleveland, bordering on East Cleveland. A visit to the cemetery’s website, http://www.ectcf.org/, revealed that “East Cleveland Township Cemetery is located at 1621 East 118th Street, just north on East 118th Street off Euclid Avenue.
The cemetery was founded on August 31, 1859 by the East Cleveland Township which is no longer in existence. The cemetery property was part of an annexation that took place in 1892 and the cemetery is physically located in the City of Cleveland.” So the cemetery is not named after the modern suburb, which is the City of East Cleveland, but after a defunct township that was absorbed into the City of Cleveland. The cemetery is in the process of digitizing their records, so not every burial certificate card is available on-line yet, but the list of internments is.