Easington is a small village and civil parish in the East Riding of Yorkshire, England, in the area known as Holderness. A coastal settlement, it is situated between the Humber estuary and the North Sea at the south-eastern corner of the county, and at the end of the B1445 road from Patrington. The coastal town of Withernsea is approximately to the north-east.
In 1823 the ecclesiastical parish incumbency was a perpetual curacy under the patronage of the Archbishop of York. The parish had a population of 488, with occupations that included a butcher, a corn miller, a weaver, two blacksmiths, two wheelwrights, two grocers, three shoemakers, four tailors, twelve farmers, two schoolmasters, a land surveyor, a yeoman, and the landlord of the Granby's Head public house. There were two carriers who operated between the village and Hull weekly.
Easington is the site of a large natural gas terminal, Easington Gas Terminal, consisting of two terminals owned and operated by BP, Centrica Storage which processes and stores gas offshore, and Gassco, operating the Norward to UK "Langeled pipeline".
Much of the parish has been lost to the sea in the past, including the villages of Turmarr, Hoton, Northorpe, Dimlington, Old Kilnsea and Ravenser - some of which were lost by the end of the year 1400.