East 7th St (WV 618), Parkersburg, Wood, West Virginia, United States
Although the earliest tombstones have lost their inscriptions, it is known they date from the first decade of the nineteenth century. While the Dils family started this as a private burying ground, it gradually became a public cemetery. When the Northwest Turnpike (US 50) was built in 1837, the grounds were enlarged to meet its boundaries.
Dils Cemetery listings at Find-a-Grave.
Dils Cemetery listings, pictures and history at Parkersburg Nostalgic Gazette
Dils Cemetery listings and history at Interment.net.