Denwick is in Northumberland, on the road between Alnwick and Rennington. It was created a civil parish from part of the parish of Alnwick in 1894 and became a parish in the Alnwick Rural District. In 1974 rural districts were abolished and Denwick became part of the Alnwick District until 2009 when Northumberland became a unitary authority.
For more information, see the EN Wikipedia article Denwick.
A Vision of Britain through Time provides the following description of Denwick from John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales of 1870-72: