Delaware, New Jersey could refer to:
Delaware is a village in Knowlton Township in Warren County in the State of New Jersey. Prior to the formation of Warren County in 1824 it was in Sussex County. It was called Delaware Station for many years after the arrival of the railway. Before then it was simply known as Knowlton.
It is described in J. P. Snell's 1881 History of Sussex and Warren Counties New Jersey and in G. W. Cummins' 1911 History of Warren County New Jersey.
Delaware is the location of St. James Episcopal Church, Knowlton, for which records date back to the mid 1700s. The church has been closed for several decades and has been used as an antiques warehouse. It is located on the north side of Clarence Road about 100 yards east of Route 46.
The cemetery in Delaware is sometimes described as the Ramseyburg cemetery. The cemetery is located at 40.892997N 75.066089W. This is on Route 46 and 0.73 mile south of St James Episcopal Church.