Davidstow is a civil parish and village in north Cornwall, England. The village is north of Bodmin Moor straddling the A395 road about 3 miles north of Camelford. The hamlets of Hallworthy, Hendraburnick, Tremail and Trewassa are in the parish. Hallworthy is also considered to be in the neighbouring parish of Treneglos.
Davidstow was part of the Lesnewth Hundred of Cornwall and in Camelford Rural District between 1894 and 1974.
One of the many maps available on A Vision of Britain through Time is one from the Ordnance Survey Series of 1900 illustrating the parish boundaries of Cornwall at the turn of the 20th century. This map blows up to show all the parishes and many of the small villages and hamlets.
The following websites have pages explaining their provisions in WeRelate's Repository Section. Some provide free online databases.