|Alt names||Daisy Hill|
|Type||Hamlet, City district|
|Located in||West Riding of Yorkshire, England ( - 1974)|
|Also located in||Yorkshire, England |
|West Yorkshire, England (1974 - )|
|See also||Heaton, West Riding of Yorkshire, England||civil parish of which it was a part|
|Bradford, West Riding of Yorkshire, England||county borough of which it was a part until 1974|
|Bradford (metropolitan borough), West Yorkshire, England||metropolitan borough of which it has been a part since 1974|
- source: Family History Library Catalog
Reference is made to Daisy-Hill under Heaton, however there are no references to the this specific hamlet in either Wikipedia or A Vision of Britain through Time. A Vision of Britain through Time idenifies another hamlet of the same name in Lancashire and GENUKI locates one in Batley, south of Bradford.
- See data on Heaton
- A Vision of Britain through Time also provides links to four maps of the West Riding, produced by the United Kingdom Ordnance Survey, illustrating the boundaries between the civil parishes and the rural districts at various dates. These maps all blow up to a scale that will illustrate small villages and large farms or estates.
- Ordnance Survey West Riding 1888. The "Sanitary Districts (which preceded the rural districts) for the whole of the West Riding.
- Ordnance Survey West Riding South 1900. The rural and urban districts, not long after their introduction. (the southern part of Bradford, the southern part of Leeds, the southern part of Tadcaster Rural District, the southern part of Selby, Goole Rural District, and all the divisions of Halifax, Huddersfield, Wakefield, Doncaster, Barnsley, Rotherham and Sheffield)
- Ordnance Survey West Riding North 1900 The rural and urban districts, not long after their introduction. (rural districts of Sedbergh, Settle, Skipton, Pateley Bridge, Ripon, Knaresborough, Great Ouseburn, Clitheroe, Wharfedale, Wetherby, York, Bishopthorpe, Keighley, the northern part of Bradford, the northern part of Leeds, the northern part of Hunslet Urban District, the northern part of Tadcaster Rural District, the northern part of Selby Rural District)
- Ordnance Survey West Riding 1944. The urban and rural districts of the whole of the West Riding after the revisions of 1935.