Croft is a village and civil parish now on the northern edge of Warrington Borough in Cheshire, England, about five miles north of Warrington town centre. According to the 2001 Census it had a population of 2,920. It is a rural, residential district.
The civil parish was originally created in 1933 through the abolition of the civil parishes of Culcheth, Southworth-with-Croft, and Woolston-with-Martinscroft, all in Lancashire, and was immediately moved across the border into Cheshire.
In terms of the local area, it borders Culcheth to the east, Lowton (which is still in Greater Manchester) to the north, Winwick to the west and Risley to the south. When Warrington was transferred to Cheshire in 1974, Croft became part of Warrington unitary authority.