Crakehall is a village and civil parish in the Hambleton district of North Yorkshire, England, approximately 2 miles (3 km) west of Bedale. The village is split into two parts: the west part, Little Crakehall, and the east, Great Crakehall. Nearby villages include Hackforth and Langthorne. The White Cross at Great Crakehall was near the site of Bedale cattle market in medieval times.
Crakehall Hall, built in 1732, is situated in the village overlooking the 5-acre village green. It was once the country seat of the Duke of Leeds, who lived at Kiveton Park in South Yorkshire. It is a Grade II* listed building.
Prior to the nationwide municipal reorganization of 1974, Crakehall was part of Bedale Rural District. Historically, it was located in the ecclesiastical parish of Bedale in the wapentake of Hang East.