|Alt names||Cow-Honeybourne||source: alternate spelling|
|Located in||Gloucestershire, England ( - 1931)|
|Also located in||Worcestershire, England (1931 - )|
|See also||Kiftsgate Hundred, Gloucestershire, England||hundred in which the parish was located|
|Pebworth Rural, Gloucestershire, England||rural district of which it was part 1894-1931|
|Evesham Rural, Worcestershire, England||rural district of which it was part 1931-1974|
|Wychavon District, Hereford and Worcester, England||district municipality covering the area 1974-1998|
|Wychavon District, Worcestershire, England||district municipality covering the area from 1998 onward|
- source: Family History Library Catalog
Cow Honeybourne was transferred from Gloucestershire to Worcestershire in 1931. While in Gloucestershire it was part of Pebworth Rural District. It was then transferred to the Evesham Rural District in Worcestershire.
- the following text is based on an article in Wikipedia
In 1958 Church Honeybourne and Cow Honeybourne merged to make one parish named Honeybourne. Honeybourne is a mainly agricultural parish about 5 miles (8 km) east of Evesham. RAF Honeybourne, just south of the village, was operational from 1940 until 1947.
For more information, see the EN Wikipedia article Honeybourne.
Online sources which may also be helpful:
Categories: Gloucestershire, England | Cow Honeybourne, Gloucestershire, England | Honeybourne, Worcestershire, England | Kiftsgate Hundred, Gloucestershire, England | Pebworth Rural, Gloucestershire, England | Worcestershire, England | Evesham Rural, Worcestershire, England | Wychavon District, Hereford and Worcester, England | Wychavon District, Worcestershire, England