- source: Getty Thesaurus of Geographic Names
- source: Family History Library Catalog
- the following text is based on an article in Wikipedia
Colney Heath is a large village and civil parish southeast of St Albans, Hertfordshire.
Colney Heath became a civil parish in 1947 when the St. Peter Rural parish was split to form it and the neighbouring parish of London Colney.
The population of the ward of Colney Heath at the time of the 2001 census was 5,449. There is a converted windmill in the village.