Clifford Chambers is a village two miles south of Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire, on the B4632 and one mile south of theA3400. It consists of some 150 houses and the population of the parish in the 2001 census was 418. Until 2004 the village was in its own parish but it is now part of the parish of Clifford Chambers and Milcote. The River Stour runs along the north-eastern edge of the village.
The parish of Clifford Chambers, which had been part of Marston Sicca Rural District since 1894, was transferred to Warwickshire in 1931 along with the other parishes in the rural district. A further explanation will be found under Marston Sicca Rural District where a map of the area is included.
For more information, see the EN Wikipedia article Clifford Chambers.
Online sources which may also be helpful: