Cleobury Mortimer is a small market town and civil parish in southeast Shropshire, England. The parish had a population of 1,962 according to the 2001 census. It is one of the smallest towns in Shropshire and was granted its market charter in 1253.
The town is usually referred to simply as Cleobury. Several pronunciations of the town's name are in use. In Cleobury itself "Clib-bree" is commonly used, while in surrounding areas such variations as "Cleb-bree" and "Clee-bree" are used.