The Church of the Austin Friars is a Roman Catholic Church in Stafford.
The original registers of Stafford, St Austins, Roman Catholic church for the period 1804-1831 & 1858-1891 (Bapts), 1832-1880 (Mar), & 1831-1893 (Deaths) are deposited at Birmingham Diocesan Archives. (Source: GENUKI)
Victoria County History of Staffordshire, volume 3 provided online by British History Online has an article on the Austin Friars of Stafford. It is noted that the article describes the location of the friary as Foregate in Castle Church, a former parish situated to the west of Stafford.