Church-Honeybourne was a mainly agricultural parish in Worcestershire about 5 miles (8 km) east of Evesham on the border with Gloucestershire. In 1931 an adjacent parish on the Gloucestershire side of the border with the similar name of Cow-Honeybourne was transferred into Worcestershire. In 1958 the two parishes merged into a single parish which was named Honeybourne.
Poden was a hamlet in the original parish of Church-Honeybourne. Some sources refer to the parish as Church-Honeybourne-with-Poden.
RAF Honeybourne, just south of the village, was operational from 1940 until 1947.
For more information, see the EN Wikipedia article Honeybourne.