- source: Family History Library Catalog
- the text in this section is based on an article in Wikipedia
Chillingham is a village and former civil parish in Northumberland, England. It is situated approximately 6 km (3.7 mi) to the east of Wooler, south of Chatton. At the 2011 Census the population was less than 100. Detailed information is included in the parish of Bewick.
- Northumberland Archives previously known as Northumberland Collections Service and Northumberland County Record Office. Now based within Woodhorn Museum in Ashington and providing free access to numerous records for local and family historians alike.
- Full postal address: Museum and Northumberland Archives, Queen Elizabeth II Country Park, Ashington, Northumberland, NE63 9YF; Phone: 01670 624455
- There is a branch office in Berwick upon Tweed.