Childswickham is a village since 1931 in Worcestershire, England, situated within the flat open landscape of the Vale of Evesham, between the Bredon and Cotswold Hills, two miles from Broadway. It is an area predominantly of market gardening, arable and pasture land, with surrounding fields defined by hedgerows.
Being on the edge of the North Cotswolds it has a mixture of building styles, from Cotswold limestone to red brick, to the more traditional Worcestershire black and white half timber and thatch. The earliest buildings are timber framed with wattle and daub and Cotswold limestone.
The 15th century spire of the original Norman church, St Mary the Virgin, is a local landmark and can be seen for several miles.
Childswickham was transferred from Gloucestershire to Worcestershire in 1931. While in Gloucestershire it was part of Pebworth Rural District. It was then absorbed into Evesham Rural District in Worcestershire.
Online sources which may also be helpful: