Chapel Milton, in the heart of England's Peak District, is a hamlet on the outskirts of Chapel-en-le-Frith on the road leading from there to Chinley and to Glossop. It is notable for two major features.
The other major feature is Chinley Chapel. The Christian congregation, which has continuously occupied this site almost since its foundation (in a barn at nearby Malcoff), was founded in 1662 at the time of the post-Cromwellian struggle between a Presbyterian or Episcopalian form for the Church of England. The present 'chapel', of considerable simplicity and beauty, was built, against considerable local opposition, in 1711. It flourishes as a centre of Christian (Congregational) worship. It is part of the Congregational Federation, and the current minister is Rev. Edmonde Openshaw.