Carbrooke is a village and civil parish in the Breckland District of mid-Norfolk in East Anglia, England. It is 3 miles (4.8 km) from the centre of Watton, 8 miles (13 km) from East Dereham and 17 miles (27 km) from its postal town of Thetford. It has an area of 12.66 km2 (4.89 sq mi) with an estimated population of 1,310 in 2007.
The local church is named St Peter & St Paul and is in the Benefice of Watton.
Before 1424 Carbrooke was divided into the ancient parishes of Great Carbrooke and Little Carbrooke. Both places have been redirected here.